The Slot represents time in a staff members or resources calendar within the platform. This is not necessarily the same as a customer booking and could represent a number of things, such as
- A Slot could represent a blocked time for which the staff member is busy
- A Slot could have been read in from an external calendar such as Exchange to block staff time out
- A Slot could represent an occurrence of an event, as such could have many clients booked into it
- A Slot could represent part of a complex booking with multiple staff and resource allocated to a single customer booking
- A slot could just be a single booking for a service for a single client!
Usage / Description
Updated 11 months ago